20 октомври 2023 г.

John & Gina

Не намирам други думи освен: 

"We're barriers against the tide,
We're wonders that refuse to shine,
Blinded by eternal dark
Like shadows on a shooting star.

There's a fallen anchor on a distant shore,
Where the boiling angels listen to the ocean roar.
Today I never saw the sun,
Today your shadow was the only one.

Did I go too far? Soaring higher and higher.
If I touch the sun, will I shine forever?
Did I cut too far? Digging deeper and deeper.
If I pass the shore, will I slip away?

We're barriers against the tide,
We're wonders that refuse to shine,
We're blinded by eternal dark,
We're anchored to the evening star.

We're deafened by the tolling bell,
We're dragging through the endless swell,
We're phantoms to the borderfire
Like stallions to the wretched mile."

Песента "Shine", акустик, 17 окт.' 2023, видео: