2 октомври 2023 г.

Imposter syndrome

"I'm an imposter, just a pretender,
All of my worst fears whisper in the dark;
Scream at the mirror not to believe them,
And pick up the pieces of my shattered heart.

Breaking out of my head,
Shake it out of my mind,
Through all the tears I cry.

I smile for a million faces, and wait for the mask to fall,
I hide from my darkest demons that don't exist after all:
And my monsters are just shadows on the wall.

Nobody's perfect, do I deserve this?
All of my dreams burn bright like shooting stars.
Am I just lucky? Maybe I'm crazy,
Somebody wake me 'fore I give it up.

Breaking out of my head,
Shake it out of my mind:
Will I survive this time?

Scream at the mirror when all of my worst fears
Are whispering in the dark,
Scream 'til it shatters, tell all of my monsters
To disappear with the sun.

I smile for a million faces, and wait for the mask to fall,
I fight through my darkest demons that don't exist after all;
I'm an imposter, tell all my monsters that I'm waking up."

Lzzy Hale

Изпяване и текст за едноименната песен

----------

Клишета на първо слушане, пък на второ...

Моралният закон и пещерата:
звездното небе в пожар погасне, 
възселят се около ти страхове,
що бива главоломно да разсмяхнеш,
за да политнеш в слънчево небе

Великолепните рими 
"nobody's perfect, do I deserve this",
"mirror - worst fears",
"imposter - monsters"

Образите 
"all of my dreams burn bright like shooting stars",
"I smile for a million faces, and wait for the mask to fall" 

Действието
"scream at the mirror - through all the tears I cry"

Алитерацията
"worst fears whisper" 

Психологическото проникновение
"imposter - pretender",
от което всеки психолог
може да се поучи 

Това е Лизи освен своето рок-присъствие:
понеже тъкмо клишетата създават предизвикателство  

---------- 

Но чуйте песента, води се на китаристката 
Sophie Lloyd, изд. 29 септ.' 2023: