22 октомври 2020 г.

О-гърлица

"It's been more like expanded by my horizons", Lzzy Hale, 19 окт.' 2020, Twitter (link).

"Just riding my way through a wormhole of thoughts, prayers and adventures", Lzzy Hale, 19 окт.' 2020, Twitter (link).

"I try to balance being busy with solitude", Lzzy Hale, 19 окт.' 2020, Twitter (link).

"I lift, bikeride, do yoga, cardio, core, etc... I decide about ten minutes before, then I don't give myself a chance to talk myself out of it", Lzzy Hale, 19 окт.' 2020, Twitter (link).

"I only do breakfast once or twice a week", Lzzy Hale, 20 окт.' 2020, Twitter (link).

"I focus on dinner, everything else is free reign", Lzzy Hale, 19 окт.' 2020, Twitter (link).

"To be fair, the only 'hundred dollar wines' (от нейната песен 'Chemicals' - б. м.) I've consumed have been gifts; I buy between 15-60", Lzzy Hale, 20 окт.' 2020, Twitter (link).

"If I have a great jacket and pair of shoes, anything goes", Lzzy Hale, 19 окт.' 2020, Twitter (link).

"I hear you've been collecting quite a lot of prints from Joe; I sign each one with love to you, dear", Lzzy Hale, 20 окт.' 2020, Twitter (link).

Нямам думи... Събираш се разчеквайки се, т. е. разпиляваш се нанизвайки се. Тайната на нейната харизма.