3 септември 2020 г.

Вместо живот

 Lzzy Hale, 3 септ. (2 септ. вечерта, Нашвил)' 2020, Twitter

"We had chickens, turkeys, goats, sheep, a horse, and baby sat a pony sometimes... two dogs, five cats, rabbits, two pot belly pigs, and a donkey" (link).

"I spent most of my young life on a 20 acre farm in Bethel PA, so many great memories, I really liked it; we ended up selling the sheep in later years to get our first PA system, and our first band trailer was the donkey trailer" (link).

"[The smell of fresh manure] ... it's nostalgic" (link).

"Maybe I should get a snake, how long is their life span?" (link).

"[Rats] ... they are sweet and surprisingly smart and affectionate; but I'm thinking the next one will most likely be a dog, or a pig, or goat, I fucking love goats" (link).

"The timeline is a little fuzzy" (link).

"Hello, my fellow biconic freak!" (link).

"To assume that all humans communicate in the same way is asinine" (link).

"PA proud! you can't wipe this accent from my mouth" (link).

 "Aw, you know the way to my heart!" (link).

 "Horror flicks are to freaks what rom-coms are to normies" (link).

"Currently, I'm tweeting at you, writing a script for Friday, reading a book, and blaring" (link).

"I'm sorry... you are not alone, do you read? I'm reading a fiction trilogy called 'Otherworld', it's just junk food, nothing too deep" (link). 

"Strumming the guitar for no reason, just to feel the resonance" (link).

"I brought out my old guitars, and am arranging my songs with just a riff, voice and click; then I pass the baton to the boys... I am planning on picking up the harmonica again" (link).

"We all got really sick, we were sore, sleep deprived, and I think I peed in more fields on the side of the road on that tour than I have in my whole life; but we were in Europe for the first time playing Rock shows" (link).

"Our first tour in Europe was us and all our equipment in the back of a bread truck; we slept in there, got changed and jammed in there" (link).

"We have been living together for over 17 years... in a van, two RVs, buses, dressing rooms, my parents' basement, an old bread truck... we know how to push each other's buttons, but we also know that there's no one on Earth with the bond we have" (link).

"[Arejay Hale] ... he truly has the most golden heart, even more than his big sis" (link).

"You can vent to me if you want" (link).

"Even if it's just movie night with popcorn... or going on a drive somewhere" (link). 

"I'm actually enjoying just letting it do its thing, no color, no weird cuts, just embracing my natural hair" (link).

"Relationship advice: honesty above all" (link).

"Just go with it, love it, appreciate it" (link).