8 септември 2020 г.

Четири раздела

20 афоризма

Lzzy Hale, 8 септ. (7 септ. вечерта, Нашвил)' 2020, Twitter

 

- 1 - 

"In what category: music, movies, snacks?" (link).

"I'm not really sick of any question" (link).

"It's hard to have a logical conversation with the illogical: I try to approach with love and forgiveness" (link).

"You are not alone in your darkness, and I am here cheering you" (link).

"Don't think too hard on it; does it feel good? does it make you happy? go for it" (link).

"Fitness has now become a daily part of my routines" (link).

 

- 2 -

"I don't know what to expect, all I know is that I want to help make things better than they are right now" (link).

"[3 wishes] ... that we could abolish the hate and inequality of this country, that my loved ones find all their happiness, and that I could freeze time at my whim" (link).

"The only way that works, as with anything, is if there are both parties involved, and honesty is key" (link).

"Ah, I'd rather go down with all my colors flying" (link).

"['God Bless the Beast'] ... I write a lot of songs, most of which are just waiting for their right time" (link).

"I'm ready and drooling" (link).

"I believe in a project, and I love representing Rock 'n' Roll throughout other genres" (link).

 

- 3 -

"I had a stuffed platypus as a kid that I carried everywhere, also an imaginary dinosaur" (link).

"We never had cows, but the neighbors' cows would follow me if I jogged along their fence" (link).

"The wide eyed wonder of it: we had no connections to the biz, no money, we were just diving in" (link).

"Dress up for stage in something you wouldn't normally wear everyday, it's like putting on a superhero suit" (link).

"You have to think of the stage as your home, and the audience are your guests at your party" (link).

 

- 4 -

"I still find a way to walk myself outta the room when showing demos to friends" (link).

"Everything I do is almost always directly related to how I sing" (link).

  

 

"I am the Fire"