1 септември 2020 г.

Лизи-на-вечер

Lzzy Hale, 1 септ. (31 август вечерта, Нашвил)' 2020, Twitter

"I feel like connection tonight" (link).

"'Bored' is the feeling I welcome after I get all my responsibilities done" (link).

"I have bouts of extreme sadness, joy that explodes like madness..." (link).

"Don't be afraid - welcome change" (link).

"I don't try to cram everything into one day" (link).

"I just got done with a day of shooting for AXS TV, came home and finished an original Xmas song, and started another song, made dinner, did laundry..." (link).

"I've dropped a bunch of bad habits, picked up some good ones, and some questionable ones" (link).

"I love celery with a bit of salt-pepper-cayenne to dip in, cooked asparagus roasted with olive oil, garlic and salt 'n' pepper, do French fries count?" (link).

"I've found that so many notes that I thought were impossible were actually possible, but I was just singing in the wrong register" (link).

"If you aren't musically inclined, any type of art or creation is an extremely important tool for those dark moments" (link).

"It's like we are all different, but with our forces combined we are Halestorm" (link).

"They all were challenging in their own way: some physically, some on just defining my role within the song" (link).

"I'm so humbled that so many people have asked me to join forces with them" (link).

"I am definitely considering it - at least a memoir" (link).

"Once you've tried all the wrong pieces, you find the right one" (link).

"Be as honest with her as you are with me" (link).

"Sing my song is what the song is called" (link).

"And pretty much every guitar I own on every inch of every wall, and every amp and keyboard plugged in and ready to rock" (link).

"But I can hold a plank for exactly 5 minutes and 46 seconds" (link).

"No, but the people who kiss me do" (link).

"The Waterway in York, PA: I was a waitress there for about 9 months" (link).

 

Lzzy Hale (Halestorm), Shamokin ("Place of Eels"), PA, 2004, "Show Me" (виртуозна песен, ладова, в понижен с полутон китарен строй, в ла-бемол бихармоничен мажор в комбинация с ре-бемол хармоничен минор | ла-бемол минор с майсторско преливане помежду трите*), видео (тя е на 20-21, Джо, китаристът, вече е до нея):

 

 
 
* Ефектът е бихармоничният мажор да зазвучи минорно, пък натуралният минор - мажорно (в разрешаване). Плюс запазената марка: високото G# (Ab). Същински демон е младата Лизи.