10 септември 2020 г.

Ретроспективна рефлексия

Lzzy Hale, "Annabelle", 2006 (аудио)

"Now that I've exposed you, you have nowhere to run far to my open arms. Everyone knows you: damn, no one you bury in the backyard! I was too young to know this, a ghost in a chair with 'Cigarette Burns'*. Dad has been selfish, living as a father on our uncle's turns. 'Now say goodbye to Annabelle**!' Тhis time I swear it's true! 'Now say goodbye and wish her well, dad is coming back for you!' Oh, you false know me as the darling little girl with the blond curls! A golden trophy, just a conversation piece in your world: the last word swinging in my head... You're coming back, you're coming back! Your garden is spreading, forever last your lands. I'll be waiting you to step into the shoes no one can fill. I'll hide all the battles, replace them with all of the pictures that I wish you were in." 

Link

----------
* Филм на ужасите.
** Кукла-демон.