12 юни 2021 г.

"Ask Lzzy Anything"

Lzzy Hale, 12 юни' 2021, Twitter (link)

"What is one thing I always wanted but can never afford? - to freeze time" (link

"News on upcoming album? - it's happening" (link)

"Any chance we could ever get a Halestorm - Alestorm (шотл. рок-група - б. м.) tour? - oh, yeah! we won't even bring our backdrop (декор - б. м.), just a huge H (hug - б. м.)" (link)

"I'm in the middle of one, I'm taking it one day at a time, not trying to predict the future, and trying not to dwell in my past" (link)

"Outdoor venues to play or indoor venues? - both are different animals" (link)

"When I moved into my first house, I had lawn furniture in the living room, and my Grammy" (link)

"I had to write 'Rebel' in order to right myself" (link)

"I'm still no house wife; I can cook, but I wait on no man" (link)

"Come out to a show, buy an album if you want; but you are already a part of this journey with me" (link)

"Ready to vocally destroy on stage? - I'm on 11" (link)

"Janis Joplin - she'd be a great singer... and lover" (link)

"I had hot wings and fries, cuz it's fat Friday" (link)

"Do it cuz you love it, practice 14 hours a day on your craft; when opportunity knocks, no matter how small, say yes; perform anywhere you can, and don't be an asshole" (link)

 

(селфи)