17 май 2021 г.

Съмнения

"Make noise until you like the noise you make... Nothing is impossible! I love the solid down to earth loyalty and dedication shown by Josh, the kindness and pure joy from Arejay, the honesty and childlike humor of Joe... No, I never thought I'd was something big. Something special maybe, and that we were capable; but it was more desire. The stage me is an amplified version of private me." Lzzy Hale, 16 май' 2021, Twitter (link, link, link, link)

Така е било... в тези има-няма 5 минути, един видеодокумент; 25 февр.' 2010, Billings; рокът през въпросната година се е сблъскал, да, в своята късна възраст... натъкнал се е на нещо съвсем първо, своето рейнско злато:


 
 
"I'm in love with somebody,
Found someone who completes me,
And it's not you"
 
Голям звяр, голямо викане