8 октомври 2024 г.

Философката

"What I hope to leave to this world is the same thing I need to survive: connection, human communion. I need to seek out magic as much as I strive to touch it, capture it, and pass it on. My life requires this balance.

I want to spread joy and compassion, and unity, and equality - as much as I need to feel joy and compassion, my own unity and equality.

I need to offer forgiveness - as much as I need to forgive myself.

As I fight to better my own mind - I hope to heal someone else's.

I want everyone to be OK - as much as I need to feel OK in my own skin.

I need to reach past the veil - outside of what's comfortable to know that someone out there in the world feels like me, and in turn I offer a hand and sign saying: 'I'm just like you.'

Is this my purpose? Is this what I am here for? I never asked to be born, I never chose to be on earth, I never chose to be my gender, I never chose the path that I am now on. What I have chosen is to be open. To be open to whatever door is ajar, to every crack in the window. I have chosen to climb, I have chosen to quest. And to accept the unknowing. 

I will never have all the answers - but I will ask a lot of questions.

And with the clues I find I will leave a trail of light behind me - to make it easier for those who are still in the dark.

I choose a life's pursuit of purpose. Searching for proof of life."

Lzzy Hale, 8 окт.' 2024, Instagram (link)

Нямам думи.