10 октомври 2024 г.

По-здрав към моята приятелка

- Don't hope for amnesty! 
- I forget the secret legend, my future looks black. 
- The Emerald... 
- Just our toys, our joys; rockin' to hell, and heaven's on fire!
- Too late to run away, let me hear you scream 'we will be strong'; 
run with the wind from the hand of fate.

Подочуто...

Така са я наричали: The Emerald 

She rolled into town like a noise that nobody knows.
A green light was making me blind: her two flashing eyes.
No one was there who was as nervous as me.
My vision came true, а cry, my blood runs cold.

Don't mess around!
She's got the emerald of sin, 
And she's playing to win.

I will pay the price with that lady by my side,
And I will choose the unknown way.
But at the edge of night I look into her eyes,
And lay my body in the shade.

I forget the secret legend, my future looks black.
I've stolen the stone of the sage, and started the love attack.
That woman is a killer, she says she's innocent.
I ruled her with a dirty grin, The Emerald...

Matthias "Mat Sinner" Lasch, Щутгартския гений

Аудио: LINK

🤘

Гимназиалната ми радост.

Нека тя чуе целия албум-трепач ("Touch of Sin" на Sinner, 85-та): LINK