29 юни 2024 г.

Музикален пътепис

Подочуто:

-  Stopped in to check out Jon Bon Jovi's new Nashville bar last night, this really awesome cover band was playing. They started playing a crowd request for Halestorm's "Here's to Us", when Lzzy Hale herself surprises the band, and they end up doing a duet. If anyone knows who this band is, please, lmk! They were awesome, and I'd love to follow them!

- The band is called "CoCo & the Nash".

- There is no better female Rocker out there today.

----------

"I had an amazing day yesterday (27 юни' 2024 - б.м.)! Workout, vocal training, rehearsal with the boys, sushi dinner with Joe, and then we headed to downtown Nashville to meet up with some of the most golden humans in my life, Shannon and Vin of SiriusXM Octane (рок-радио - б.м.). It was amazing to catch up, and deep dive into stories of our battles and triumphs.

Then, before heading home (Джо и Лизи живеят в Нашвил - б.м.), we thought we'd stop for one more drink, and seek out some joy downtown in Nashville. Turns out they spread it at Jon Bon Jovi's new bar. After walking into the place, I was approached by a local talent, Lily, and she told me that the band performing right now had just covered a Halestorm song. Bummed, I had missed it! I got a drink to watch the rest of thee band's (CoCo & the Nash - б.м.) set. After a few songs the band started playing 'Here's to Us', and I don't know what came over me, but I made my way to the stage, surprising the band and the lead singer CoCo (who is an OG Halestorm Freak btw). We traded lines, harmonized, and brought the whole bar together. 

This was the first time I've ever jumped up on stage on broadway, so thank you to CoCo, 
the band, the staff, and the amazing fans for letting me crash the party, and for all the kind words and conversations I had with freaks from Canada, Texas, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Washington.

The stars aligned last night, and reminded me that we are all just humans who are reaching out for connection. No matter how scary this world seems: music, art, and connection always outshine everything else.

But wait! There's more to the story. After I walked off stage, I fell immediately into the embrace of Rachel, a diehard day one Halestorm fan, and amazing warrior soul that I am honored to call a friend. Haven't seen her in a lifetime, and the universe just happened to put us in the same place last night...

I love this magic."

Lzzy Hale, 29 юни' 2024, Instagram (link)

----------

Заснето: