4 април 2022 г.

"I'm not an Angel"

"You made a mistake on the day that you met me - and lost your way. You saw all the signs, but you let it go: you closed your eyes. Should've told you to leave, 'cause I knew all the time you couldn't handle me; but you're hard to resist when you're on your knees begging me... I tear you down. I make you bleed eternally. Can't help myself from hurting you - and it's hurting me... I don't have wings, so flying with me won't be easy; 'cause I'm not an angel... Hate being that wall that you hit when you feel like you gave it all*: keep taking the blame when we both know that I'll never change... I wasn't always this way: I used to be the one with the halo. But that disappeared when I had my first taste - and fell from grace... It left me in this place. Now I'm starting to think that maybe you like it."

Това е Джон Милтън... Lzzy Hale

----------
* Вместо клип.

Заключава се в своето (лепкаво) пространство романтиката.

Lzzy Hale, "I'm not an Angel", Бирмингам, 2 март' 2022, видео;
чудовищна плътност на изпълнението, 
въпреки че съпроводът е акустичен: