17 април 2022 г.

Когато съм... никой

"(I'm your drug of choice)
Or your inner voice:
I'm a shout in the dark
Cutting through all the noise.

(The end of the rope)
Or your only hope:
I'm an angel sent from Heaven
Here to lead you home.

So don't give up, I'll be tough,
Enough for the both of us,
Invincible, untouchable,
So nobody knows...

Nobody knows I'm a nobody,
No one can see that I'm blind,
I look like a winner, I'm a loser, baby,
It's all just a trick in your mind.

And nothing gives away like nothing,
I'm hiding here in the lie,
Nobody knows I'm a nobody,
And I'm your hero and I.

(I'm a missing piece)
Something to believe:
I'm the only thing
That keeps you from bleeding out.

I'll be your tourniquet
(Or a surrogate):
I'm a good 'excuse'
For all your bad habits.

So don't give in, don't let them win,
They don't know the shape we're in,
We're invincible, we're untouchable,
So nobody knows."

Lzzy Hale, "Nobody", гениално създание*

Lzzy Hale: ето, иде реч; release! {i² = j² = k² = - 1: Lzzy.} 

Времето в хоризонта на житието.

Анти-Грьонуй: та да се пре-връща в обоняние миризмата, що очевидно излъчвам. 

----------
* Една от песните, които Лизи сама е финансирала (т. е. от джоба си): отхвърлени са издателски поради, както тя казва, личния им характер.

Аудио: link

Допълнението към статията ми "Дяволите да ни вземат", pdf: link