10 август 2024 г.

The Tale

"Happy 27th band-iversary, Halestorm!... That night my brother and I sat at the dinner table with our parents, and manifested our destiny. Arejay, in his 10-year-old wisdom, even wrote up a contract (which I still have by the way), and slipped it under my bedroom door that night. It predicted exactly what we are doing now, 27 years later... I think back to the innocence and naivety of those days, and I am so grateful for them. Were we the best musicians? No. Were we connected to the music biz? No. Were we rich? No. Did we have any idea how to pull this off? No. What we had was bravery. We knew that if we had the guts to jump into the vast sea of the unknown, we'd figure out how to swim. It's not about accolades, hit songs, Grammy's, fans, fame, or money. It's survival. We've fought 'n' clawed our way here, led battles, won & lost wars, and we have lived to tell the tale!"

Lzzy Hale, 9 авг.' 2024, Instagram (link)

***

Приложение

25 септ.' 1999, Lebanon, Пенсилвания
The Hale kids & their father Roger
5 минути No Clue, видео
(в задния двор на банка):