2 април 2022 г.

Как съм една мечта

"Self love is hard work. To be proud of yourself is hard. There is so much in this life that can make your brain spiral out in a million different directions, and make you believe you are unworthy of love, or forgiveness. 

I practice self love everyday (me too - б. м.). 

I start by pretending like I'm the only person left on earth. Then I start counting the things I like about me, both inside and out: the things I can do, the things I like to do, or like to wear... 

Then I list the things I don't like about myself: and it becomes apparent that most of the things that I don't like about myself are only because it is scoffed on, or judged by others; or societal 'norms'.

When I'm finished, I'm left with a few things that I want to improve upon for me - as an act of self love... 

Brings a whole new meaning to 'baby, love me apocalyptic'... Love yourself like it's post apocalypse. Cuz you should be the person you love the most. 

Happy Wednesday!"

Напомня ми за Карл Ясперс... Lzzy Hale, 3 март' 2021, Instagram (link)

Снимката, що тя е прикрепила към текста си (сн. Joe Hottinger):

 
Тя се разпилява, нейната любов е конвертируема - да, по призвание