30 март 2022 г.

To "outlast the Pyramids"

"In the land of the lost horizon,
Where the queen lies dark and cold,
And when the stars won't shine:

Then the story's told"

R. J. Dio, "Egypt" ('84)

 
"So let it be written, so let it be done:
I'm sent here by the chosen one
To kill the first born pharaoh son,
I'm creeping death"

Metallica, "Creeping Death" ('84)


"All flesh will decay, everything will change, but we will still remain, and outlast the Pyramids." Акомпанимента към "The Silence" Joe Hottinger изнамира в Led-Zeppelin-ски изгрев 5 години преди Lzzy Hale да съчини самата песен, залеза... "I found one of your old mix tapes... Remember listening to 'Grace'? I do. We were driving to DC, I was drunk in your backseat. Remember all those Philly nights? Driving down I-95, singing in a smoky room; when we had everything to lose? I do. And when we got some room to breathe, you said that you would marry me. But even if we never do, I will always be with you. And I will keep you after the silence." Един отворен завършек, един положителен план в great expectations. Пък общностното безсилие се сбъдва по силата на душеведението, сиреч душеведението не позволява щото несигурността да бъде балсамирана. 
5 март' 2022, Белфаст, "The Silence", видео ("hello, my Freak family... fresh meat in the house"):

 

 
 
 
Допълнението към статията ми "Дяволите да ни вземат", pdf: link