17 февруари 2021 г.

На заточение (езерото зад къщата)

"This courtship has not been easy. I haven't seen 'her' in a while, and the last time 'she' stuck around for this long was when I was 12. I am not only 'Lzzy the Rockstar', and I am not only 'Elizabeth at Home' - I am both at once. For most of us in the music industry, accepting yourself as an artist is difficult to do. Sometimes it feels like you are riding in the backseat while your life drives you, or that everything you create is not your own and solely meant for everyone else. Once I owned all of the things that make me who I am, the songs exploded and took on a whole new life. I'm writing and finishing songs every single day. It's like I had built a wall in front of my heart and the dam just broke. This is my personal metamorphosis. This is my art, pure, lawless." Lzzy Hale, 16 февр.' 2021, Instagram (link).

Сн. Joe Hottinger, "Water you thinking about, Lzzy?" 15 февр.' 2021, Instagram (link). Невероятен фотограф! Тя... мракът я изпълва... оникс, хала на тъмата. Ах, тя, да, с неописуемо изражение на сфинкс, разтревожен, хищен, наранен, непоклатим, решителен сфинкс, гледа с кървави очи към... в бъдещ пожар, бъдещ Рим; вълните клокочат, вълните на съзнанието, разсейват се, изтъняват, зашумяват в сюрреалистична синева, воал... Мъглата и прозирът. Ето го Аргонавта. Лизи трябва да бъде усещана, улавяна. И това изострено, разперено като на елфида ухо, с длан зад себе си, този централен слух и съвършен профил... Яд! Ад! Летеж. Обая и зареян унес. Лизи е в депресия.