23 август 2021 г.

Отвъдното

"I have moments in life where I don't recognize my own reflection: my mind is a house of mirrors, and the only way out is through. Maybe I've lost a bit of my sanity in the process? But nevertheless, I keep moving! With the crunching of broken glass under my feet. And I will not bend or bow to the funny faces that stare back at me. I will not be fooled by the false hallways that lay before me. I will carry my soul high on my shoulders through this confusing place, and prepare to be reborn on the other side."

Lzzy Hale, 23 авг.' 2021, Instagram (link)

Допълнението към статията ми "Дяволите да ни вземат", pdf: link

Прикрепената снимка (Joe Hottinger):

 
Нечий коментар: "You always know how to make some banger music."
 
Или: "I hold onto the amazing memory of Halestorm's concert in Melbourne, Australia' 2019 at 'The Forum'; I felt like a little kid that got every birthday present they ever wanted."
 
Или: "I want to say that I'm not perfect; I make mistakes and I struggle with anxiety."
 
Heavy Metal!