28 август 2021 г.

Визия от един фотограф

("I miss the misery": до нея)

 

Отрицание. Lzzy Hale, сн. и ком. Joe Hottinger, 26 авг.', 2021, Instagram (link)

 
"Here's a shot from my first go with the 1960's Canon .095 50mm 'Dream Lens' mounted on the Leica M10P. It really is dreamy. This pic doesn't show the insanity of the bokeh too well. I'll work on that shot next. The cloudy/ hazy/ dreamyness at the focus point is killer. It completely changes when you turn the aperture to 1 or 1.4. It's crazy. Focusing can be a bit of a bear. So I'm really looking forward to trying it on the SL2S. First impression is that it's very badass."
 
 
Положение. Lzzy Hale, сн. и ком. Joe Hottinger, 27 авг.', 2021, Instagram (link)
 
 
"When the assignment is: Lzzy, listen to this rough mix and get back to me with notes!"