10 август 2021 г.

Покривните вокали

Loudwire, 10 авг.' 2021 (link):

"Boston rockers Slothrust have dropped a new song called 'The Next Curse', which features a powerful roar from none other than Halestorm's Lzzy Hale. The combination of Slothrust frontwoman Leah Wellbaum's soothing vocals with Hale's powerful pipes makes for a perfect audial juxtaposition. 

[1] 'I was blown away the first time I heard Lzzy sing. She has such a powerful, commanding voice and she immediately had my attention', Wellbaum explained of working with Hale. 'I went down a serious YouTube hole and watched a ton of her live performances. She is a performer who exudes light in an authentic and glorious way. As soon as I finished writing this song, I immediately heard her voice on it alongside mine, and I am so honored that she was drawn to it. She is someone who I am proud to sing beside.'

[2] The Halestorm leader offered her praise for Slothrust as well: 'Leah Wellbaum is a force of nature. It was an honor and a privilege to be a part of  'The Next Curse' and stand next to her fire', Hale added. 'Slothrust is one of my favorite bands. Just when you think you know how to properly describe them, they go and toss you into a house of mirrors. Thank you so much for including me in this incredible piece of art!'" Хайде, стига, бе!

Лизи била наета да подчертае свише като при очна линия основния вокал. 

Нека чуем: link