1 август 2021 г.

Разискванията

31 юли' 2021, Twitter

Doug White (link): "Last night (30 юли' 2021 - б. м.) at the York Fair... what a special night! Feel free to come back to our little town anytime."

Lzzy: "Thank you, Doug." 

Gina (link): "I don't want to get into anyone's conversation, but I do want to say that I have always admired Lzzy for not letting fame change her. I 100% would be the same. You can be one of the biggest Rock stars in the world, and still be down to earth and genuine."

Tara Lakatos: "The security guard by us kept commenting on how normal and down to earth she was. That speaks volumes."

Lzzy: "That's so sweet of him."

Matt Z. (link): "'Dear Daughter' took on a new meaning for my family when I played it for my mom and aunt before my grandma died, and she'd her last tear while hearing it."

Lzzy: "Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your family."