20 май 2024 г.

Уроборос

 Виж фрагмента ми "Притеснение да не би да я откраднат": link

"As I come down from the high, and bask in the afterglow of the first half of my mini-tour with mighty Skid Row boys, my heart is full of joy. This experience goes beyond its humble beginnings: of friends helping out friends. This is a beautiful collision of my beginnings and the world that I've created for myself. I was introduced to Skid Row in 1996, a year before we started Halestorm, by my dad and the men and women of Pennsylvania and New Jersey, when I was just beginning to catch the Rock-'n'-Roll disease. They showed me that it was possible to have big choruses, big singable riffs, epic arrangements: all while maintaining relevant, poignant lyrics, and the added icing of aggression. These boys stuck with me through the grunge era and beyond as I continued to climb my personal Everest. So this weekend, standing on stage with these boys whom I get to call my friends, who I love, and would take a bullet for, I got to look at all I have built, all I have struggled for, and watch my journey in Rock music come full circle. Whilst belting these songs, I got to rediscover why I am who I am, why I sing, write songs, and play like I do. I see the faded map still written on the back of my hand from all those years ago, and as you comb through each of these performances you can watch me lose myself in the moments, and just exist as the sum of all my parts. Thank you so much to the diehard Skid Row fans for the deluge of support and compliments, it means more to me than you know; and of course to my Freaks, who did their Skid Row homework, and came out to support me as I reach this milestone. Thank you, Rachel, Snake, Scotti, and Rob, for letting me be a part of your gang, and putting your trust in me to carry this experience with you. It's a gift you have given me that I didn't even know I needed... The second half is coming up next: 5/30 in Reno, and 6/1 in Sacramento! See you all there!"

Lzzy Hale, 20 май' 2024, Instagram (link)

 

Целият втори концерт на Lzzy & Skid Row 
(18 май' 2024), час видео: LINK