5 март 2023 г.

Мотивът против егото

Lzzy Hale, 9 май' 2020, Twitter (link): "I was on a plane to NYC the night before this performance. It got super delayed because of some technical issue, so Joe (китаристът на Halestorm - б. м.) and I got off the plane, and rented an SUV (Sport Utility Vehicle - 
б. м.). I slept in the passenger seat, and he drove all night to get me to New York for the 4 AM soundcheck for GMA (Good Morning America, известното TV-шоу - б. м.). Joe was the first guitarist I ever met that respected the big picture of being in a band. It's not about either one of us individually, it's about something bigger... And having the balls to go for it at all costs... It's been that way since around 2004... Poor dude, I think he got a small nap in one of the dressing rooms at GMA... But he rented this big ass SUV for me so that the seats were big enough so I could get some sleep for that 4 AM call. He's a solid dude. What a trooper! And it still amazes me that he is always in attendance for all of my individual endeavors. Joe is a good man

"The soul who was honored in taking my virginity is to this day the greatest love I've ever known", Lzzy Hale, 19 окт.' 2020, Twitter (link)
 
Ето въпросното участие (първата половина на юли' 2014, "Shatter Me" на цигуларката-танцьор Lindsey Stirling, 3 мин. и половина, едни 3 мин. и половина): link
 
Джо, сред публиката, се вижда вдясно, началото на завъртането с камерата, високият с рокерското яке, черната тениска, очилата, мустачките, брадичката и правата тъмнокестенява коса до основата на шията