8 февруари 2022 г.

Twitch

7, 8 февр.' 2022, Twitter, Lzzy Hale

- Have you guys ever think about coming to Turkey? 
Lzzy: "We would love to!! Hopefully we get invited!"

(link)

- Will we get an Australian tour announcement? The Aussie borders are opening up soon.
Lzzy: "Sooooon!" 

(link)

- What's the chance of a South African tour.
Lzzy: "We had booked a few dates years ago, but they fell through because of some shadiness. I hope we get invited again!" 

(link)

    Lzzy: "Just passports, clothes, electronics... I have a charred (запалилият се автобус - б. м., link) diary that's still readable ironically." (link)
    "We really don't fight. It's more US against everyone else. We trust each other with 
the music." (link
     "I've been in Halestorm since I was 13. It's the only thing I've ever done. I've never had 
a plan B." (link)
    "Josh, his wife Lexi, Joe and I all have a group text everyday." (link)
    "I've signed thousands of boobs, asses of both men and women, but I've never signed 
a dick." (link)