15 февруари 2022 г.

Down to earth

- But fame? 
- Fame isn't real.

- But social media? 
- Social media isn't real.

- But human connection? 
- Human connection, without expectation of something in return, is real.

- But be human? 
- Smile at someone, compliment them on something random that makes them unique, etc.

"Fame isn't real. Social media isn't real. Human connection, without expectation of something in return, is real. Smile at someone, compliment them on something random that makes them unique, etc. Be human." Lzzy Hale, 15 февр.' 2022, Twitter (link)

I'm my rear view mirror: the safe route is living in fear of breaking the mold.

"Find your 'happiness', and chase after it against all odds; no matter how many people discourage you, or tell you to go the safe route... In both my romantic and professional relationships, I always, for better or worse, dive in head first, figure it out later. Yeah, it's scary; but so is living in fear of breaking the mold... Life of hard. So choose your hard... Thank you so much to everyone who has enabled me to do what I love! I'm my rear view mirror." Lzzy Hale, 15 февр.' 2022, Instagram (link)

Допълнението към статията ми "Дяволите да ни вземат", pdf: link