13 ноември 2021 г.

Поезия

Цитирам оригинала:

"you can damn me straight to hell 
you can crucify my name 
you can throw me to the wolves 
you can burn me in the flame 
and say 
she's such a strange girl 
such a strange girl 
the world needs strange girls 
just like me!

A choir's singing in my heart today 
Like a thousand angels breakin' the silent parade 
To the ones I call my own 
I'm back where I belong 
In the place where god and the devil call home"

Lzzy Hale, 13 ноември' 2021, Twitter (link, link)  

Изтипосана тъпотия ли? Та помежду ни добре се разбираме аз и самородното:

"You can damn me straight to hell,
And thus crucify my 'Hale';
Can you throw me to the wolves?
Can you burn me in the flame?
'No, no', I must say to you...

Oh, the ones I call my own!
Now I'm back where I belong:
Silent angels on parade   
'Re singing in my heart today."

Лизи разполага с отличен екип, който да я обработва,
като самата тя е управляващата в собствения си екип