29 ноември 2021 г.

29 ноември' 2021, Twitter

"The thing I love the most about Lzzy Hale:
it's that she don't ever allow nobody to feel alone,
or out of space on this weird world that we all are living in"

Нечий коментар (link


"You have to remind yourself that everything starts and ends with you: your depression does not define you, it is a symptom and coping mechanism your brain clings to; but it isn't You" (link)

"I chase whatever takes me down the rabbit hole, then from there it's like a treasure hunt; and you don't stop 'til you've collected all the pieces and put them in order" (link)

"It's like a dance, or juggling: you have to let one part of your brain go on autopilot; I'm thinking of about 5 different things while I'm on stage, but I rotate/ balance them all in my head" (link)

"If you do frozen cherries with vanilla yogurt, it's like ice-cream" (link)

"Boxing: cuz I'd need to hit something" (link)

"No one person helped us get our big break, it was a lot of work, over 1500 shows before we got signed; and on tour, and a lot of radio DJs, club owners, and other normal people and local fans: that gave us a chance" (link)

"I didn't go to college, went to school on and off  'til 8th grade, then got my high school diploma early by going to classes at a community college getting my GED" (link)

"All in all, I don't regret it: I never got the typical high school/ college party/ social experience, but I was more interested in writing songs/ figuring out how to make this band a reality" (link)

"It would've been a distraction from that dream if I had chosen the typical route; plus looking back, mom and dad could never have afforded college tuition, let alone the student debt; so I think I made the right choice" (link)

"My fear/ self doubt has never really gone away, but it has become smaller; through tiny victories over it, I've learned to overcome those feelings one battle at a time" (link) 

"If it wasn't for my fears, I wouldn't appreciate my happiness" (link)

"I think the only thing I would attempt now is drama/ acting classes" (link)

"I know people that have degrees and work at Walmart: nothing is a guarantee" (link)

"I come and go as I please, depending on where my mind is at; but it's actually very inspiring to read/ listen to your individual journeys: they help me understand my own, and how we are all very much the same" (link)

"The best thing I ever did was not have a plan B to fall back on; times were hard, the boys and I had to go to the 99 cent store to buy food; I was making our stage clothes from pieces from goodwill; but we were doing it, we were playing shows and figuring it out, there was no choice" (29 н.' 2021, link)

"See you tomorrow!" (link)
 

 Lzzy Hale, 29 н.' 2021, selfie; удивително създание