21 септември 2021 г.

Postworld

Lzzy Hale, 21 септ.' 2021, Twitter

- I lost my 93 old WW2 veteran grandfather
Lzzy: "Aw, bud, I'm sorry" (link)

"Oh, dude, don't even open that can of worms" (link)

"We'll all come back in the next life as a family of octopus" (link)

"They'll go to a hospital when shit goes wrong; logic" (link)

"I've gotten Moderna both times" (link)

"First shot no biggie, second shot I had what felt like flu symptoms for about 6 hours; but I was glad, because that meant that it was learning to fight off COVID" (link)

"The best are the guys that come up to me wearing the mask, and pull it down to talk to me" (link)

"I can't imagine the frustration with all the education you've had to learn and work for" (link)

"I could hang more, but my battery is done; so check ya later, gators" (link)

Напикал съм се от смях