25 септември 2021 г.

Признание изневиделица

"He is the best bassist alive, and he's all mine... Josh often goes unnoticed as far as fame. But did you know that he is a classically trained pianist; is left handed, but plays bass right handed; and has a phenomenal singing voice as well? And he has the uncanny ability to match my vocal inflections with his voice. I have him sing harmonies with me for that very reason. And he also has pretty close to perfect pitch. I guess you could say he's ambidextrous. Josh (5/5 - б. м.) is Earth, he grounds all of us... Joe (2/22 - б. м.) is Water, very consistent, and flows. Arejay (April Fools' Day - б. м.) is Fire, and I (10/10 - б. м.) am Wind; the Hales add the chaos... He's got more fashion sense than all of us." 

Lzzy Hale, 25 септ.' 2021, Twitter (link, link)

Josh Smith, сн. Tara Lakatos