5 март 2024 г.

Letters of love

"Dearest Jeff,

Hello, handsome! I've been thinking of you. Planning to write, but not ever getting around to it. It does not mean you're not ever in my thoughts, or should I say: forever in my thoughts! Full moon on the 23rd! You know the song 'I'll Be Seeing You'? It says 'I'll be looking at the moon, but I'll be seeing you'. It's true. I'll write soon. You too!

Lotsa love ..."  

20 юни' 1994,
до Jeffrey Dahmer в затвора,
от една от безчислените обожателки

----------

"My dear Jeff!

Hello, you, blond beauty! I'm glad you're not a flower, for I couldn't keep from picking you, and wanting to take you home. And I'm afraid my hand would burn so hot you'd wilt so fast, and I'd cry so hard, and it would be so sad!... Sounds just about like a second grader, doesn't it? See what you've done to me!... I went out to buy a fan earlier this evening, and came home with this card. The fans are a hot item, all sold out. But when I saw this orchid card, I had to grab it to pass on to he who is even fairer. Then I opened the card, and sat it on my dresser figuring I already sent you a letter today. So I should wait a bit, then I waited a bit, like an hour. And during that hour, while I was waiting 'a bit', I was looking through some Michelangelo poems, and thought I'd better hurry up, and pass this on to you pronto also. I really only liked this one line from one of them: 'Oh, tell me how you got your face, and I will tell you how my heart was made to love but you.'"    

21 юни' 1994,
до Jeffrey Dahmer в затвора,
от друга една от безчислените обожателки 

И т.н.