5 май 2022 г.

Lzzy Hale: накануне

Kerrang! 4 май' 2022 (link): оценка 5/5

"It's Halestorm in totality, an already great act building new rails 
to replace the ones we all ran off...  
Lzzy Hale owns the best voice in modern Rock... 
'Back from the Dead' is the best 38 minutes of pure Rock you've heard this year"

Утре, 6 май' 2022, излиза "Back from the Dead", 
5-тият главен албум на Lzzy Hale (Halestorm)

5 май' 2022, Twitter 

"I recorded all the vocals first: then we'll build up the music around that!" (link). Кой!
  Имам предвид и преносното значение

"I draft and redraft 'til it feels right" (link)

"The heaviest, most personal, but not looking at it in its entirety, the most universal... 
  What I learned through writing it is that I am not alone" (link)

    "I burn a flame for every scar, I swore allegiance to the fire" (link)
    "I don't need forgiveness to bless my guilt" (link)
    "We are violent - we learn our lessons, and defy them" (link)
    "Fake a smile... and self destruct, count it down '4321'" (link)
    "Out of the mud crawling up through the quicksand" (link)
    "So keep pushing, pushing on me" (link)
    "Would you love me when my halo's bent and crooked?" (link)
    "She's not fragile like a flower - she is fragile like a bomb" (link)
    "It stopped raining in my head today: I finally feel like myself again" (link)
    "'Bombshell'... Joe wrote the whole musical bed,  
      my mind was in the right headset to rock it" (link)
    "I'm weary of 'Terrible Things', 
      cuz it's a very adult approach to my view of humanity" (link)
    "'Strange Girl' was directly inspired by a convo 
      with one of you in my feed shortly after lockdown" (link)
    "I don't care what the fan favorite is, 
      as long as you can get the therapy that I did while writing it" (link) 
    "If you want crazy, I'll give you psycho" (link
 
     Ужас

----------

"The day that you entered my world... it was forever changed. Thank you for being my brother, my best friend, and secret weapon. We've lived quite a few crazy lives together, 
and I am so excited to start this next one with you: for today is the day of your birth, 
and at midnight is the Dawn... Not only are you an incendiary bassist, pianist, singer... 
But you are such a beautiful soul"
 
Ужас
 
Lzzy Hale по случай РД на Josh Smith (5 май), басиста на Halestorm, Instagram (link
 
Прикрепила е следната снимка:
 

Ужас