10 май 2022 г.

Lzzy Hale, 10 май' 2022, Twitter

    "I always thought the phrase 'shut up and sing' was so idiotic: how does one sing while shutting her mouth? (фонодикция, пеенето винаги казва - б. м.)" (link)

    "I was able to redefine what the phrase 'raise your horns' means: to exult oneself" (link) 

    "I wrote 'My Redemption' as a letter to my future self (от умрял писмо - б. м.)"* (link)   

    - Suggestions on how to deal with a super dry throat?
    Lzzy: "I know it sounds simple; but drink a shit ton of water, drink 'til you pee clear, also adding some pink salt, or some electrolytes to your water will help (всичко знае - б. м.); avoid caffeine or alcohol, they are the enemy (т. е. да се насвяткаш - б. м.)" (link)

----------
* "Don't need saving to save myself,
    Don't need forgiveness to bless my guilt,
    Lost my faith, and found belief:
    In my redemption I'm my own redemption"

Нямам думи: конвергенцията предварва дивергенцията си