2 май 2022 г.

2 май' 2022

"I'm good, I've had some good anxiety sessions combatted with an exulting of myself... Preparing for album release ('Back from the Dead', Гергьовден - б. м.). Writing a demo for another artist. Rehearsals and huge epiphanies... I've been putting myself in so many uncomfortable situations lately. Some I've succeeded, through some I've learned that I still have a way to go. But all possible, and all positive. I just wrote the truest two verses of a song because of all of this; and can't wait to get to the chorus: where we can all sing... about this moment"

Lzzy Hale, Twitter (link, link, link)

----------

"'Lzzy, look over here!' ... Here's Mz. Lzzy recording some demo vocals for one of those songs that probably ended up on 'Back from the Dead'. This was Summer 2020"

Допълнението към статията ми "Дяволите да ни вземат", pdf: link

Сн. и ком. Joe Hottinger, Instagram (link)

 
Джо и Лизи - преимуществени са, че битуват настолно сред природата.
И аз, но... "бит" ли е моето!

Две неща жадувам... Та прегръдка от Лизи и минаване покрай Къщата