7 май 2022 г.

Това вече е прекалено

Lzzy Hale (Twitter, 7 май' 2022: link)

Дърта жена...
 
Коментари
 
    "This broke us all... Don't think anyone was listening to the album, and not think of the..."
    "And Lzzy just retweeted me; that still makes me fucking giddy"
    "Now you can't sleep"
    "Fucking exactly. Once again, Lzzy is keeping me awake at night"
    "I feel like I've barely slept lately; I figured that would give you another pure shot of adrenaline to keep you awake"
    "At least I can sleep in before work tomorrow, but I'm going to bed in 30 min at most"
    "Enjoy your sleep, Nicole! My day is starting, and going to work now. And yes, I will be listening to 'Back from the Dead' on my way to work"
    "I love how she casually did that: she knows how to get people, gotta love how she acts, and how awesome she is"  
    "It's just who she is"
    "Yeah, and she's one of a kind, and I love the way she acts: just brilliant
    "When I listened to 'Bombshell', I pictured this in my mind too"
    "Lzzy, you were amazing, and so entertaining when you were singing those lyrics. You were also powerful, emotionally charged... and of course so hot"