17 януари 2022 г.

Ау!

Lzzy Hale, 16 ян.' 2022, Twitter (link

    Tara Lakatos: "Lzzy, can't wait to see you tomorrow; nothing better than a birthday week Halestorm show."
    Lzzy: "Happy birthday, darling; where you gonna be at in the crowd tonight?"
    Tara: "Front row pit."

----------

Lzzy Hale, 17 ян.' 2022, Twitter (link)

    Tara: "I can't ever thank you enough for the amazing friendship we have. You are the sweetest human. This will definitely go to the grave with me." 

    Lzzy: "I know that sexy cap is in good hands (шапката от концерта - б. м.)."
    P. S. Плюс писмо с восъчен печат и подписа на Lzzy 
            (виж "A Long Road outta Hell up to the Steeple": link).
 
----------
 
Lzzy Hale, 17 ян.' 2022, Twitter (link)
 
    Gina: "I miss the times where you would go live on Instagram before a show, and just do your make up; always fun to watch you transform."
    Lzzy: "I'll do it again, I'm just out of practice with all this shit (пандемията - б. м.)!"
 
---------- 
 
Lzzy Hale, 17 ян.' 2022, Twitter (link)  
 
    Някой си: "Lzzy is part of the reason I started writing poems again." 
    Lzzy (link): "I write songs selfishly, but after I hand them off to you it becomes the opposite."