8 януари 2022 г.

Писателски прощъпулник

Lzzy Hale, 7-8 ян.' 2022, Twitter

"Arejay* could do it! We once did an experiment, and tied one arm and one leg back. 
I forget what song he played, but he played the whole song flawlessly" (link)
----------
* Arejay Hale, барабанистът на Halestorm и брат на Lzzy Hale

"I write or co-write all my songs" (link)

"I've spent all day today and yesterday on multiple planes trying to get home from LA. Winter storms" (link)

"'God Bless the Beast'... I actually wrote it backstage at a show at the NorVa. Played it that night" (link)

"I write these purgatory songs in between album cycles; but when it's time to get into the new album, that's when the puzzle comes together" (link)

"Have you heard me cover 'Mouth for War'*?" (link) 
----------
* С Gina Gleason на соло-китарата, видео: link

"Back then I just took everything I had, which wasn't much; and mixed and matched. I had a sewing kit on the road too, and would do surgery on my outfits as the tour went on" (link)

"I think I just liked the idea of dressing so girly while also screaming like a banshee" (link)

"I'm English, German, and Irish in various percentages" (link)

"I studied about this in school. It's said that if you hear a banshee scream, it's an omen/ warning of death. In my case, if you hear my banshee scream, it's a 'little death'" (link)

"La petite mort..." (link)

"Some call me mommy, some call me daddy, but it's Mz. Hyde if you're naughty" (link)

"I never ghost. If I'm not interested, I politely say so. It's disrespectful otherwise" (link)

"I know a Jordan, she's the daughter of engineer Mike Plotnikoff, who engineered our first two albums" (link)

"The Devil's lettuce is still my fav of the vices. I like shrooms too. And I do drink" (link)

"I would definitely choose pot over booze" (link

"Booze exasperates anxiety" (link

"I'm a better stoner than Joe is. He's hilariously talkative, but has a tendency to get paranoid. But he's better at drinking, I'm a cheap date" (link)

"I took a 50 mg by accident last night of a tour post-show at the hotel around 9 PM. 
I thought it was a 5 mg. I was so fucking stoned trying to get through the airport the next day: I think I saw the otherside" (link) 

"My boys were like 'we don't know what happened to you'. Put me to bed. They were legit worried. I guess I just went off into La La land. No harm done. Pride bruised a bit. But we all laughed about it when I finally came down" (link)

"I've never done any hard drugs. And I never will. And didn't start drinking until I was in my 20s. I'm not interested in addictions. Besides music, of course" (link) 

"I love listening to music or watching water and trees on shrooms" (link

"One of my more famous friends is really into mushroom chocolate bars. They are portioned in squares" (link)

"I've just received my copy of the amazing book on Black Sabbath (the Dio Years). 
A Photographic History which I was so honored to write an excerpt for. As I was re-reading my essay, I actually broke down and cried because of the magic..." (link)