21 декември 2023 г.

Демоничен плач

"Vienna, Austria, November 24' 2023. That night before showtime, I was wrestling with my darkness, and letting my intrusive thoughts bubble to the surface. But with the mission of executing a great show, in my immediate view, I choked them down with smiles and the usual rockstar rhetoric. As I walked on stage as I had done a million times before, I felt all of my internal knots loosen, and I was free. You could probably hear me trying not to cry. 
I felt elated, like a lead coat had been lifted from my shoulders. Fast forward to the afterglow, and later when that started to fade, I was too exhausted to fight off my monsters, and I let them take me into their nest of beautiful lies. I had a bit of a mental breakdown that night, and the hangover from the depths."

Lzzy Hale, 20 дек.' 2023, Instagram (link)