8 септември 2023 г.

Ех, ако бях подобен маниак към моята мила

"When I wake up, well, you know I'm gonna be,
I'm gonna be the man who wakes up next to you;
When I go out, yeah, I know I'm gonna be,
I'm gonna be the man who goes along with you.
 
When I get drunk, well, you know I'm gonna be,
I'm gonna be the man who gets drunk next to you;
And when I haver, hey, I know I'm gonna be,
I'm gonna be the man who's havering to you.
 
[Chorus*]
 
When I'm working, yeah, you know I'm gonna be,
I'm gonna be the man who's working hard for you;
And when the money comes in for the work I do,
I'll pass almost every penny on to you.
 
And when I come home, well, you know I'm gonna be,
I'm gonna be the man who comes back home to you;
When I grow old, well, I know I'm gonna be,
I'm gonna be the man who's growing old with you.
 
[Chorus*]
 
When I'm lonely, well, you know I'm gonna be,
I'm gonna be the man who's lonely without you;
And when I'm dreaming, well, I know I'm gonna dream,
I'm gonna dream about the time when I'm with you.
 
When I go out, well, you know I'm gonna be,
I'm gonna be the man who goes along with you;
And when I come home, well, you know I'm gonna be,
I'm gonna be the man who comes back home to you."
 
----------
* Chorus: "And I would walk five hundred miles,
                  And I would walk five hundred more:
                  Just to be the man who walks a thousand
                  Miles to fall down at your door."

Тя изпълнява песента почти на прима виста, видео:

 
 
 
Оригиналът, видео: