12 юли 2021 г.

Takes my life

"I've written and erased your name a thousand ways
I'm gnawed down to bone by the time I get alone...
You confuse me and correct me"

  

(2006)

"I'm 60 years old, and I've seen a lot of one of a kind performances in my day; and this ranks right up there with Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Hendrix, and Prince, just to name a few. I've always liked Halestorm, and wondered how they won a Grammy award; well, this is why. Just awesome. I wish I would have seen this live, but thank God for YouTube and technology; this is now as saved for generations to come."

"Only 3 other women in the history of Rock (in my humble opinion) put that much pure emotion in a live performance: Etta James, Janis Joplin, Beth Hart; welcome, Lzzy!"

"I would turn lesbian for her, I think."

"I'm getting better: I went almost 2 days without watching it, 34 hours to be exact. I've only watched it twice this time, but I'm going to watch it again."

"She is so young here... She was a very ripe: 23."

"No amount of physical substance could wash about that dirtiness." 
 
 ----------  
 

 
 
(2010)
 
"I will regret my whole life for not being there that day. This is pure perfection." 

"I still can't believe that note was real."
 
"Other humans can't even hot those notes, let alone that loud; oh, then throw in vibrato!"
 
"I like her better with longer hair. Too many Joan Jett references with the short hair."