16 юли 2021 г.

Supergirl

"What a night! I am so honored to be named Gibson's First Female Ambassador. I'm proud to be a part of this incredible Gibson Family, to represent my genre, and to inspire others through the power of music. Thank you so much to everyone at Gibson for giving me this platform"

Lzzy Hale, 16 юли' 2021, Instagram (link)  


Снимки от събитието (15 юли' 2021, Нашвил, т. нар. Gibson Garage):

 

Дясно върху снимката е Cesar Gueikian, Brand President, Gibson Brands
 
 
Първият под съобщението коментар (Cesar Gueikian):
"You are a badass trailblazer that continues to pave the way. Thank you, Lzzy!"


Ляво - дясно: 
Joe Hottinger (той винаги е до нея)
?
Lzzy Hale
Cesar Gueikian, Brand President, Gibson Brands
Nick Raskulinecz, продуцентът на Lzzy
(върховият рок-продуцент днес) 


 
 

Предлагам едно концертно видео с "Hate It When You See Me Cry", 
където тя, в бяла рокля, седи, пее и сама си акомпанира на акустична китара:

 
 
"I'm your Rock 'n' Roll Joan of Arc,
The Queen of Broken hearts;
I'm here to save the world, but who will save Supergirl?
What if I'm weak and I need you tonight?
I hate it when you see me cry" 

 

Второто е с "Shake a Leg" на AC/DC (помествам го за пръв път;
претоварен е по звук записът, но все-таки е информативен):