21 януари 2024 г.

Песен, която не се пее докрай

She won't Mind 

Take me home tonight, I'd do anything with you;
Buy a bottle of whiskey, we'll get matching tattoos.

Tell me that you love me, or let me drive your car;
Or we can sit 'til morning light just counting every star.

Let me take you down to the place where I grew up;
I got my first kiss there, and I broke a couple of hearts.

I lost my religion right behind that bedroom door;
You can take my old prayers, I don't need them anymore.

Let them call us crazy, babe, you can't please everyone;
So you might as well be happy, and love whoever you love.

I'll follow my heart to grave, and maybe I'll die young;
But you can bet your ass until that day I'm gonna have my fun.

If there's a hell, I'll meet you there;
If there's a heaven, they're serving beer.

If you're an angel, then I must be high...

If there's a church, it's Rock 'n' Roll;
If there's a devil, I sold my soul.

And it's alright whatever we do tonight;
'Cause if there's a god, damn it, she won't mind.

Lzzy Hale

Видео: