27 октомври 2021 г.

Носталгия

Lzzy Hale, 27 окт.' 2021, Twitter (link)

"This is the farmhouse I grew up in. It used to be greener; whoever moved in after us did not take good care of it. 20 acre farm with chickens, turkeys, two pot belly pigs, sheep, a horse, and a miniature donkey. Built in 1848. We bought it from a Mennonite family. We didn’t move from there 'til, I think, 2002. I buried a metal box under the willow tree when I was 13, full of little knick-knacks that were precious to me. I wonder if it's still there... Yea, it says it's off the market.... Looks like they sold half the acres... 440 Schubert Rd Bethel PA. In the blizzard of 96 my brother and I made huge snow forts in the field... I wrote our first Halestorm songs there. The band was making traction, and my poor parents couldn't keep up with the farm and their kids being in a band. We'd carry our music gear in the donkey trailer. I grew up with chickens, I miss it. There was a Mennonite dairy that was nearby, best ice cream I've ever had."

- I moved out this way in 95, so I definitely went by that exit many times, small world.
Lzzy: "We were ships passing in the night; and now we're friends!"

Лизи... една постмодерна реликва.