24 октомври 2021 г.

Краят на романтиката

"I challenge you -
you push back.
But somehow
our belief in each other
has never wavered -
even in the storm
we are the rock that remains"

Lzzy Hale 


"October 2nd. On this day, 18 years ago, I kissed you. I opened a door that changed my life for ever. I found a light, a partner in crime, a love... To truly love someone is not easy. To grow and evolve with someone is not easy. But you and I - we never run from hard. You've seen my dark side, you know my secrets, my flaws, my vulnerabilities. I challenge you - you push back. But somehow our belief in each other has never wavered - even in the storm we are the rock that remains. I love you more than those three archaic words could possibly express. And I know - no matter what this fucked up world lays at our door... 

I know someday the moon will blow away, and all flesh will decay; everything will change. But we will still remain, and outlast ("ще живеем повече отколкото" - б. м.) the Pyramids. 

I found one of your old mix tapes. Remember listening to 'Grace' (албума на Jeff Buckley - б. м.)? I do. We were driving to DC, I was drunk in your backseat... I know that nothing will ever be like when we were 17: the stars will rearrange, the sun will fade away, everyone will change; but we will still remain. And outlast the Pyramids.  

Remember all those Philly nights? Driving down I-95, singing in a smoky room; when we had everything to lose? I do. And when we got some room to breathe, you said that you would marry me... But even if we never do, I will always be with you. I know that nothing will ever be like when we were 23. Man's war will rage, and blue will turn to gray. Everything will change. But we will still remain. And outlast the Pyramids. The oceans can burn - for all I care... And in the ashes I'll meet you there. I will feel you, I will see you, I will hear you. And I will keep you - after the silence"

Lzzy Hale към Joe Hottinger, 3 окт.' 2021 бълг. вр., Instagram (link)

Небезизвестният Nikki Sixx е промълвил в градация: "Beautiful, honest, inspiring" 

Джо направо е запазил мълчание

 
"Lösch mir die Augen aus: ich kann dich sehn,
wirf mir die Ohren zu: ich kann dich hören,
und ohne Füße kann ich zu dir gehn,
und ohne Mund noch kann ich dich beschwören.
Brich mir die Arme ab, ich fasse dich
mit meinem Herzen wie mit einer Hand,
halt mir das Herz zu, und mein Hirn wird schlagen,
und wirfst du in mein Hirn den Brand,
so werd ich dich auf meinem Blute tragen"

Рилке към Лу Саломе