9 ноември 2022 г.

"No one can piss on this determination"

Pantera's "Mouth for War"
Lzzy Hale & Gina Gleason
Видео:

 

 
 
 
"Revenge! 
I'm screaming 'revenge' again.
Wrong! 
I've been wrong for far too long.

I've been constantly so frustrated,
I've moved mountains with less;
When I channel my hate to productive,
I don't find it hard to impress.

Possessed. 
I feel a conquering will down inside me.
Strength. 
The strength of many to crush who might stop me.

My strength is in number,
And my soul lies in everyone;
The releasing of anger
Can better any medicine under the sun.

Bones in traction,
Hands break to hone raw energy;
Bold and disastrous,
My ears can't hear what you say to me.

Hold your mouth for the war,
Use it for what it's for:
Speak the truth about me:
Determined.
 
There comes a time within everyone
To close your eyes to what's real.

No comprehension to fail,
I vacuum the wind for my sail!
 
Can't be the rest, let others waste my time:
Owning success is the bottom line!
 
Like a knife into flesh
Afterlife is to death!

Pulling and punching the rest of duration:
No one can piss on this determination."