23 септември 2022 г.

Контраиронията (антипсихопатия)

I Miss the Misery

I've been a mess since you stayed,
I've been a wreck since you changed;
Don't let me get in your way,
I miss the lies and the pain,
The fights that keep us awake;
I am telling you:

I miss the bad things, the way you hate me,
I miss the screaming, the way that you blame me,
I miss the phone calls when it's your fault,
I miss the late nights, don't miss you at all;
I like the kick in the face, and the things you do to me,
I love the way that it hurts; I don't miss you, I miss the misery.

I've tried, but I just can't take it,
I'd rather fight than just fake it - 'cause I like it rough:
You know that I've had enough;
I dare you to call my bluff,
Can't take too much of a good thing,
I am telling you...

Just know that I'll make you hurt,
I miss the lies and the pain, what you did to me;
When you tell me, you'll make it worse,
I'd rather fight all night than watch the TV;
I hate that feeling inside: you tell me how hard you'll try,
But when we're at our worst I miss the misery.

I miss the rough sex, leaves me a mess,
I miss the feeling of pains in my chest,
I miss the bad things, the way you hate me,
I miss the screaming, the way that you blame me,
I miss the phone calls when it's your fault...
I miss the late nights, don't miss you at all.

Lzzy Hale