3 юли 2023 г.

Пръв и последен спомен

"20 years ago today I got the wrong directions from Roger Hale (бащата на Lzzy Hale - 
б. м.), figured it out with the help of a gas station attendant, and showed up late to an audition with Lzzy and Arejay (по обява във вестник - б. м.). 

We played through two of the songs they wrote. I thought she had a pretty awesome voice. Arejay was maybe 15 years old, and - between bouncing off the walls with energy - was a great drummer... I thanked them, and left.

The next day Lzzy called me as I was moving into a row home in Manayunk in Philly, and asked me to drive out to York, PA to jam some more. 20 years on, we're still jamming. 

Today it won't be in Lzzy and Arejay's parents' basement. We'll be playing at Hellfest in France."

Joe Hottinger, 18 юни' 2023, Instagram (link)

----------

Така преди около същото време аз видях на Софийската гара моята приятелка.